Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Starship Enterprise Over the Castle

During construction the crew would always leave a massive mess behind.  On the weekends I would go up to the site with my two dogs Zoe & Mica and spend the afternoon sweeping, etc.  This was repeated every weekend as despite my request for further mindfulness on leaving trash behind the message was not something the guys could ever comprehend.  Those that have gone through the building process know this to be true firsthand.  


One afternoon while sweeping the basement level I suddenly felt an electrical charge go right through me.  That was odd for a number of reasons but mostly because there was no electricity up there at the time.  When I left I looked behind and snapped a couple of photos of the Castle in progress.  Just a small tradition that I started so someday I would look back on the photos and have a record of weekly changes.

The dogs and I arrived home, cleaned up and had dinner.  When I loaded the photos from the day I was shocked to see what turned up.  Here is a crop of the photo.  The UFO over the turret looking like the Starship Enterprise about to warp out.  I've been asked many times, "Did you see it when you took the photo??"  And the answer is, no, I did not see it, but the camera did.

Stay tuned for more Supernatural Castle adventures and be sure to catch this week's radio show, Wednesday, 7:30-9:00 PM EST
~Join Us At the Crossroads for Appalachian Conjuring with Orion Foxwood~
www.supernaturalgirlz.com






No comments:

Post a Comment