Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Supernatural Castle ~The Boy in the Woods



I often took long walks down the driveway with the dogs but never really noticed anything unusual.
One day while driving up toward the construction site I saw a young boy dressed in clothes from the 1800's.  It was just a flash of him - there for only a second, but it was clear.
I saw him several more times, again never while walking, always from a vehicle or from the Castle vantage point.  He didn't seem lost or afraid - quite the contrary - in fact he seemed happy and free, like he really enjoyed his time in the woods.

One day while we were awaiting a delivery I looked out the Castle living room window and saw him again.  This time he stayed in my line of "sight" longer and I asked him what caused his death.  He told me that he died of consumption in 1860.

Never did get his name and I haven't seen him since.


Be sure to tune in tonight for Free Readings with numerologist Patricia Kirkman!  Call in for yours during the LIVE show:  646-478-0828.  Patricia will also be talking about The Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley, (Stefan Salvadore), by the numbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment